商务洽谈中,当遇到要形容产品质量、销量等产品介绍的时候,很多童鞋心里明明想好如何取表达自己的意思,但磕磕绊绊还是说不出口。这里就给大家总结一些常用的商务口语,希望能帮到大家。
不知道各位童鞋在商务洽谈中有木有遇到这种情况,就是当你要去形容产品质量、外形、销路好的时候,明明脑里都出现了各种丰富中文词语,可是就是不知道用英语怎么表达,内心真的好焦急呀!不怕,长沙天琥设计培训学校给大家列出一些在洽谈中一定用的上的短语!
供货篇
(1)ample supply 货源充足
This shop ensures ample supply and prompt delivery.
本商店保证货源充足,供应及时。
High quality, low price, ample supply, timely delivery.
质量高,价格低,货源充足,供货及时。
Ample supply and prompt delivery The shipment of the goods will arrive at your portin due time.
货源充足,供应及时货物将准时运到贵港。
(2)prompt delivery及时供应、迅速交货
We guarantee prompt delivery.
我们保证迅速交货。
Please rest assured that we'll do everything we can to ensure prompt delivery.
请放心,我们将尽力保证迅速交货。
We will do everything possible to ensure prompt delivery of the cargo.
我们将尽一切力量保证及时装运。
(3)timely delivery guaranteed 交货及时
We promise timely delivery, guaranteed quality and good after-sales service tocustomers.
诚信是企业的立业之本,我们努力做到交货准时,保证质量,并为您提供良好的售后服务。
The product is with reliable qualitily, reasonable price and timely delivery guaranteed.
公司自产自销,价格合理,交货及时。
(4)wholesale and retail 批发零售
The companies have all kinds of chemical products wholesale and retail business.
本公司有各类化工产品的批发和零售经营。
Rising food prices: Higher food commodity and energy prices have recently pushedup wholesale and retail food prices.
食物价格不断上涨:较近,由于农产品和能源价格上涨,食品的批发和零售价格也均随之上扬。
(5)to ensure smooth to handle 传动灵活
We promise that we are the sole company to ensure smooth to handle.
我们保证我们是仅此家可以传动灵活的公司。
(6)substantial order 大宗订单
Considering your substantial order, we can give you this exceptionally treatment.
考虑到你们充实的货的需求,我们给你们特别的待遇。
If the prices and quantities are of the standard we require, we will place asubstantial order.
如果价格和质量均和我意,我们将大宗定货。
(7)delivery at any time 随时交货
Delivery time - since this is stock, need to delivery at any time.
交货时间:既然是库存,需要能在任何时间交货。
We offer the defect-free products and satisfying services, we spare no pains to keep improving our quality and we obey accurate delivery at any time.
工厂人性化的管理,出色的品质,严格有序的生产流程,完善的售后服务,让您无后顾之忧。让客户得到满意的产品是我们一直追求的目标。
(8)in short supply 供应不足
Exploitable raw materials were in short supply.
可开发利用的原材料供应不足。
Cement was in short supply for a time.
水泥一时接应不上。
(9) temporarily out of stock 暂时缺货
The textbook you require is temporarily out of stock, but it's on order.
您要买的教科书暂时没有货,但是已经订购了。
But the 32-inch model we'd like to buy was temporarily out of stock. We had to wait.
但是我们想买的32吋机种暂时缺货,所以得等一等。
(10)replenishment 补货
We are pushing replenishment into stores, which is fuelling sales growth.
我们正向商店补充存货,此举正推动销售增长。
To ensure continuous replenishment of finished goods to MO's on time in order toguarantee good customer service.
确保成品货源供给销售及时,保证好的客户服务。
更多英语资讯,培训课程,开班时间,学校地址等学校信息,请进入长沙美联英语培训学校:http://csmeilian.5zix.com/网站详细了解,咨询电话:18670081751,咨询QQ:1434119060
- 详情请进入长沙美联英语培训学校
- 咨询电话:15515672211
- QQ咨询:2056625662 微信同号
尊重原创文章,转载请注明出处与链接:http://csmeilian.5zix.com/news/40634/ 违者必究! 以上就是长沙美联英语培训学校 小编为您整理商务口语:商务洽谈中你一定用得上的短语(供货篇)的全部内容。